The older I get…
- …the more I appreciate my family.
- …the more I cherish intimate friendships.
- …the more I value prayer.
- …the more I yearn for Glory.
- …the more solid I feel – and I don’t mean just physically!
- …the more I want to dance.
- …the less I care about appearances/protocol.
- …the less I desire stuff.
- …the less hesitant I am to verbalize my thoughts.
- …the less fearful I am about trying new things.
- …the less likely I am to remember your name if I’ve just recently met you. (Thankfully, I am also less embarrassed about being forgetful, so I will ask you your name again!)
- …the less I desire success and the more I desire contentment.
What about you? How have you changed over the years?