Some days, for no apparent reason, I get stuck in the doldrums. I feel BLAH and can’t seem to get any productive work done. Here are 15 things guaranteed to lift my spirits when I hit a slump or a period of stagnation. What kinds of things brighten YOUR day?
15 THINGS GUARANTEED TO MAKE MY DAY BRIGHTER:
- Helen hugs.
- A phone call from one of my kids.
- Pictures of the grandkids, via Facebook or text message.
- Coffee on the porch swing in the morning.
- A real letter in the mailbox.
- A glass of wine while I cook dinner.
- An encouraging comment at The Hurricane Report.
- A positive book review by a reader.
- Finding a forgotten five-dollar bill in the pocket of my jeans.
- A long walk back on the farm.
- A newsy email from my Dad.
- Yoga with Erica.
- Knowing that someone is praying for me.
Oh, and baby snuggles. I LOVE baby snuggles!
What about you? What’s on YOUR list?